Wednesday, April 9, 2008

T-Shirts

I bet I could go the rest of my life without buying another t-shirt for two reasons:
1. they last a long time
2. free t-shirts are all over the place.  I've got free (or basically free) shirts from basketball games, my fhe group, march of dimes participation, choirs I sang in, Disney World...the list is endless.  I even got one for voting in the BYUSA elections.  
I don't know who is footing the bill for all of these t-shirts, but I hope they keep it up.

Actually, I just put on my economist hat and realized that I probably am paying for these shirts indirectly through higher ticket prices, entrance fees, tuition, etc...oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

6 comments:

Rob said...

You can never have too many T-shirts and there's a world of possibilities. Good point Jon. You're blog continues to impress me.

Rebekah said...

hey rob. it's "your" blog, not "you're" blog. And second, jon, why don't you put something interesting on your blog?

Rebekah said...

ok for the record, i actually love this blog. that previous comment is directed as an inside joke to jon and rob...so i hope no one thinks i'm trying to hurt jon's feelings...i would never

miles said...

It is very true that you can never have too many T-shirts. Other things you can never have too many of: hoodies, beanies, dollars.

Jonathan Wilson said...

Great post. I completely agree with both jon and rob, and might need your help to convince amanda that you can never have to many t-shirts. She recently had me go through mine to get rid of some. Now that was hard.

Amanda Wilson said...

In response to Jonathans post, I made him go through his T-shirts because he had over 55 of them. Yes I counted!