Thursday, July 3, 2008

Movie Talkers

I know I do things that are annoying to some people, so if I know that it annoys someone I stop doing it, but otherwise I just go for it, like singing in the shower (one time I woke up Mike on accident, I didn't realize I was so loud), singing along with songs in the car (but I always invite everyone else to sing along too, and I turn up the music so we all sound just like the actual singer), quoting movies as they go (I just can't help myself sometimes), making fun of movies as you watch them.

I mean, what is the point of watching a movie by yourself? The most fun part is making comments about the movie as it goes, and if you're alone, you would just be talking to yourself, in which case you are definitely not annoying anyone, but you might have other issues.

The exception to talking is if you are seeing the movie for the first time and it is kind of complicated, in which case you might miss crucial dialog.

On a side note, I have seen one movie by myself in the theater, but that was one of those, "we'll meet you inside" deals where they never showed up. Am I a loser because of that? No, they are the losers. But actually, it was kind of lame movie, so maybe...we'll call it a draw.

3 comments:

Nana/Mom said...

You're funny. I don't think you do anything annoying and I love to hear you sing in the shower. When you were little you would sing all the words to "Under the Sea" unless of course someone walked in and heard you and then you would stop immediatly.Its good you've made so much progress!

Rebekah said...

i watch movies by myself all the time. i love it.

Liz said...

Under the Sea, huh?