Sunday, July 13, 2008

Favorites

Hey-o, everyone out there in SyberWorld. Here are some of my favorites (I can't include things like favorite movie or candy bar because I can't decide...):

My Favorite...
Color: Blue
Holiday: Christmas
Hymns: "Joseph Smith's First Prayer" and "Redeemer of Israel"
Church Movie: "Mr. Kruger's Christmas"
Six Flags Ride: Batman
Cartoon: Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner
Children's Game: Hide and Seek
Ninja Turtle: Michaelangelo
Number: Infinity+2...there's nothing higher than that
Harry Potter Book: Half-Blood Prince
Chips: Hint of Lime Tostitos
Disney Princess: Aurora
Harrison Ford Movie: The Fugitive
Bad Actress: Emma Watson
Good Actress: Audrey Hepburn
Utahism: Expecially (meaning especially...incidentally, if you are from Utah, you may not know what I'm talking about)
Church Dance Fast Song: Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
Church Dance Slow Song: I Do It for You - Bryan Adams (I like this one because you get to the point in the song where it sounds like it is over so you stop dancing and then it starts up again and there is that awkward 'should I go find the girl I just stopped dancing with and keep dancing?' struggle)

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

hahaha. i totally know what you're talking about in the bryan adams song... thats hilarious

Rob said...

ditto

Nana/Mom said...

I actually learned a few things about you , Jonathan. What don't you like about Emma Watson?

jonhintze said...

no i do like her, she is just a terrible actress

Chris said...

All of my social skills (or lack thereof) can be directly attributed to "C'mon Eileen"

Furthermore, that's only song that I am capable of dancing to (I use that term veeerrry loosely), because that's the only one I remember being played at church dances.

Liz said...

you like hide and seek more than candyland? Also, you drove past me, sort of, while I was out running tonight. You actually didn't drive past me, but you were stopped at a light and I was across the intersection. Way to be in the cool place to be ;)

Kevin said...

Wanna fish?