Thursday, June 19, 2008

Red Heads

Most people think all red-heads look alike. I can't tell you how many times I have been talking with someone and another red head passes by and they ask me, "Hey are you guys related?" or "Hey there's your twin."

Oh yeah? Well you don't see me going around telling you you look just like everyone else with blond hair, or brown hair, or whatever color hair you have. Why? Oh c'mon!

Even in movies. People have told me I look like this guy from "A Beautiful Mind" and "A Knight's Tale."

...the funniest part is that you all reading this are probably looking at the picture thinking, "yeah, you do look just like him."

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

ok before i read the last paragraph, i was thinking "hey, he actually does look like jon." and then you wrote that. always one step ahead.
by the way, i think i'm going to blog about red heads some day

miles said...

I didn't know you were so photogenic, Jon.

Leandra said...

I think you sort of look like him... but lets be honest, he doesn't have your specific shade of red.

I know what you mean. When I hold Clark (red-head) people think he is my child. Weird.

Good luck in this crazy world. I'm a 1/2sie so I don't get it as much. Instead, I get the "Is that your REAL hair color?"

Adam Wilson said...

We are just such a homogeneously talented, attractive, fun, and brilliant group... I bet that gets hard to deal with for those with other hair colors.

Rob said...

hey you've got a good point Jon. But some people have it worse. I mean some people think all members of certain races look the same.

Amanda Wilson said...

From another fellow redhead, I can attest that this is very true. People tell me I look like Debra Messing, Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, etc. I don't look like any of them actually (I might wish I did)but people think I do just because they have red hair. Very interesting phenomenon.