Friday, August 8, 2008

How I eat corn

I normally eat my corn in rows, left to right.
When I put my pants on, I put my left leg on first.
When I take them off, I take off my left leg first.
But, when I put my shoes on, I put my right shoe on first.
When I eat, I hold my fork in my right hand, and my knife in my left.
I normally sneeze in twos, and it's normally when I walk outside that I need to sneeze.
The toilet paper should roll forward, over the top, not behind like some people put it.
When I brush my teeth, I start on the bottom left.
I do everything right handed and right footed, but if I'm bored in class I take notes with my left hand to practice for when I break my hand or something, if that ever happens.
I part my hair on the left side, even though it always disappears after a couple of minutes.
The vision in my left eye is worse than in my right eye, but with my contacts in I see better with my left eye.

Weird huh?

3 comments:

Rob said...

I put my pants on one leg at a time just like the rest of yas. the only difference is, once my pants are on I make gold records

Nana/Mom said...

Well I guess Im going to start watching what I do because I'm not sure I know. I neverget to sneeze even once. Two would be more than I could ever hope for.It was so great to see you and Laura!

Il Bello said...

oh rob...i love that quote. Next time I see, ya, you're gonna be wearin' gold diapers.