Sunday, January 4, 2009

Observations

A couple final observations from 2008.

For some reason, when waiters pour water, they always pour out of the side of the pitcher, and not from the spout. A lot of the time some water spills on the table.


When I tried to find nail clippers at the store, I couldn't find them near all of the other personal hygiene items. You would think they would be next to the shaving cream or the tooth brushes, but no. I was finally informed that they were next to all of the women's nail care stuff, which was surrounded by other female-only items like lipstick and makeup. I almost didn't want to go over there to get them. There are certain parts of the store that I just prefer to avoid.

Since it's the beginning of a new year, let me know what your favorite post was from last year. Maybe I can do more like that...

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

the reason servers pour like that is because it comes out faster. i used to do it too.

i love all your posts. just keep posting like you do.

thanks for knowing the whole not-numbering-the-top-five-in-the-top-five thing i do. good thing we've been friends for a long time.

Il Bello said...

I have a fever...
and the only prescription...

...is more posts about cowbells.

Bring the cowbell baby...

Amanda Wilson said...

All of your posts are great. Keep em coming.