Wednesday, November 26, 2008

8-minute abs

8-minute abs is a joke. Anyone who has done them would agree. I mean, isn't the point of a workout to get stronger.

I didn't even feel sore the next day when I did 8-minute abs. I dropped out after the first 20 seconds and just laid there until the rest of the 8 minutes was up. It was way too hard.

But lets be honest, even if you have the strongest abs in the world buried under two inches of fat nobody is going to see your six pack...it will look more like a keg. If you want to work on your six pack, running on the tread mill might be more useful.

Anyway, I don't think any normal human being can actually do 8-minute abs. If you can...then you are not a normal human being...

3 comments:

Il Bello said...

So what if you don't have a keg or any abs at all? What's that called?

Hey! btw, you never answer my emails. "I KILL YOU!!!!!" Do you hate me cause you are an engaged man and I'm not? or is it...wait... Maybe your computer is a democrat.

Melissa said...

Hey! I needed a break from my paper so I thought I'd check out your blog since I haven't for a while. I agree with you on the 8-minute abs...although I think Laura might be one of those people who could do all 8 minutes without breaking a sweat. :) These days I'm lucky if I get in 8-second abs.

Rachel DeFreese said...

You should 20 minute abs....a guaranteed keg will come.